Chicken and White Bean Salad
Servings: 8 (2 cups each)
Total Time: 25 Minutes
- 2 medium clove garlic
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 10 tablespoons olive oil
- 12 tablespoons orange juice
- ½ cup white vinegar
- 2 tablespoon mustard
- 30-ounce white beans
- 5 cups diced chicken breast
- 4 cups diced zucchini
- 3 cups diced celery
- ¼ cup diced ricotta Salata or feta cheese
- ½ cup chopped tomatoes
- 2 cups chopped coarsely
- Salt and ground pepper
- 2 cups chopped lettuce
- 2 cups chopped radicchio leaves
1. In the first step, you need to prepare the vinaigrette.
2. Remove the peels of garlic and crush it with the help of a chef knife. You can use a fork to squash the garlic well with the ½ teaspoon salt in a small bowl to get a rough paste.
3. Pour 10 tablespoons of oil and 12 tablespoons of orange juice, mustard, and vinegar. Mix all the ingredients well and then taste it. You can add more juice and salt to enhance the flavor.
4. Put it in a side at the room temperature.
Preparation of Salad
1. Mix all ingredients of the salad, such as chicken, beans, cheese, salary, tomatoes and zucchini is a large bowl to get a good blend.
2. The chicken should be boiled in a saucepan with salt in water for 10 to 15 minutes on a slow heat before adding to the salad.
3. Add chopped basil and ¾ cup vinaigrette to mix it well. You can add salt and pepper to enhance its taste.
4. Now mix the remaining vinaigrette with radicchio and romaine in a medium bowl and serve with the salad. You can garnish it with basil leaves.
Nutritional Value in Each Serving:
Calories 428, Fat 23g, Cholesterol 79 mg, Carbohydrates 24 g, Sugars 0 g, Protein 34 g, Fiber 8 g, Sodium 667 mg and Potassium 648 mg.
Non-expensive Gluten-free dinner recipes
Dinner is an important part of your meal plan, and after a tiring day, everyone expects to have something special. If you are following a gluten-free diet, then don’t worry because following are some cheap and yummy dinner recipes.