For gluten-free diet, a delicious Flourless Chocolate Cake will be a treat for you. Try this recipe and give us your feedback.
Total Time: 20 Minutes for Preparations, and 2 Hours for Cooking and Cooling
- 1 cup (2 sticks) unsalted butter
- 1/4 cup unsweetened cocoa powder pan
- 8 ounces chocolate (Finely chopped and low sugar)
- 5 large eggs
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- Heavy cream, 1 1/4 cups
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1/4 cup confectioners sugar
1. Set the oven to 350° F, and get a springform pan. Use some cocoa powder to dust it. You should arrange some additional cocoa powder for this purpose.
2. Fetch a medium saucepan, and melt the butter with ¼ cup of heavy cream on a medium heat. Chocolate will be added in the saucepan to melt it and make it smooth.
3. Take another bowl to beat the eggs, granulated sugar, cocoa powder, and chocolate.
4. Prepare a pan and transfer the mixture in it to bake it for almost 35 to 40 minutes. Let it cool for almost 1 hour and use a pointed knife around the edge to unmold the case carefully.
5. You can use an electric mixer and beat the remaining heavy cream with sour cream and confectioner sugar for softness. Dust the cake with cocoa and serve it with the beaten mixture of the cream. The Flourless Chocolate Cake is ready.
Nutritional Value Per Serving
Calories 530, Fat 44 g, Saturated Fat 26 g, Cholesterol 203 mg, Fiber 2 g, Sodium 53 mg, Protein 6 g, Sugar 32 g, Carbohydrate 37 g, Calcium 49 mg.