It is easy to make this healthy and delicious Green Chicken Curry. You can include it in your weight loss meals. A tasty addition to the list of healthy food.
Serving Size: 1 ¼ cups
Total Time: 40 Minutes
- 3 tablespoons canola oil
- 1 1/2 pound boneless, skinless chicken thighs, trimmed, cut into bite-size pieces
- 1 1/2 bunch scallions, sliced
- 4 cups sliced bok choy
- 2 cups halved green beans, fresh or frozen
- 1/2 cup chopped fresh basil
- 2 tablespoon lime juice
- 2 medium sweet potato, Cut into cubes
- 18-ounce can coconut milk
- 3 tablespoons Thai green, red or yellow curry paste
- 2 tablespoon fish sauce
1. Take a large pan and pour oil to heat it on a medium heat.
2. Add scallions and chicken in the pan and stir it well to remove the pink color of the chicken. It may take almost 4 to 5 minutes, now transfer it to a plate with a spoon with slots.
3. Use the similar pan and cook sweet potato for almost two minutes.
4. Pour coconut milk, curry paste, fish sauce, chopped bok choy and green beans to simmer it well. Reduce the heat to medium and then cover it to cook.
5. Mix it twice to let the vegetables tender for 5 to 7 minutes.
6. Put the chicken in the pan and mix it well with juices and cook it for 2 minutes. When the chicken is cooked, remove it from the stove and mix in the basil and lime juice.
Nutritional Value Per Serving
Calories 358, Fat 20g, Cholesterol 160 mg, Carbohydrates 20g, Added Sugars 0g, Total Sugars 8, Protein 24g, Fiber 4g, Sodium 604 mg, Potassium 688 mg.